GSA Contract Number: GS-07F-102DA
Foodservice Planning, Design and Development
Space Programming for Different Kitchen Functions
Review of Existing Foodservice Layout & Equipment
Foodservice Equipment Cost Estimates
Foodservice Equipment Specifications
Foodservice Utility Schedule
Utility Rough-in Drawings
Exhaust Hood Drawings
Walk-in & Refrigeration Drawings
Interior Elevations & Details
Cost Estimating & Budgeting
GSA Schedule Consultations
From large hotel planning and design to simple nursing home kitchen design, RDA Design Group offers a wide variety of professional design and consultation services in foodservice planning & design. We will work with you and your team to identify and develop custom solutions to achieve better results and reach your goals for current or new concepts.
Find out how we can help you save money and operate more efficiently.
Contact us for a consultation.
- Review of foodservice space requirements and needs.
- Evaluate the existing or proposed methods of foodservice operations.
- Preliminary designs of the function and flow of the foodservice areas.
- Complete a list of foodservice areas and the equipment for those areas.
- Prepare foodservice specifications.
- Create a foodservice eqipment utility schedule.
- Compile a cut sheet book of foodservice equipment.
- Provide an estimated budget on foodservice equipment.
- Create electrical and plumbing utility rough-in drawings.
- Create interior elevations of foodservice areas.
- Preperation of final foodservice construction documents. Including, elevations, utility rough-in plans, utility schedule and specifications.
Review of Contract Documents
- Review of published contract documents to verify that spacing and utilites are shown where required.
- Respond to RFI's and design clarifications.
- Review of written requests for substitutions or changes to plans and specifications.
- Comparison of equipment submittals with construction documents for quality control and assurance that the contractor's submittals are per plan and specifications.
- Pre-final inspection of foodservice areas with report listing discrepancies.